Joey's Cool Cat: Callie the Calico | Pets
Callie was one of the kittens of a stray my mother-in-law adopted several years ago. My in-laws are both in the nursing home now and we have sold their home. We are unable to keep Callie due to the number of pets we already own. Callie is a sweet, even-tempered, tabby colored cat. She is spayed and is about 9 years old. We want to find an inside home for her. She is comfortable around other dogs and/or cats. She is living in our mudroom because our house is so close to the street we do not let our pets outside. We would love for Callie to find a good adoptive family who would love and protect her.
Each spring is considered “kitten season". Thousands of newborn kittens will join the millions of cats already in shelters across the country and this breaks my little kitty heart. That means your local shelter will have tons of adorable newborns, as well as, older cats still looking for a forever home. Take it from me - cats are really cool. And if you haven't already, please have your cat spayed or neutered.
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Boys and Girls Club of Central Arkansas will provide free shoes to children in need
- Military Museum to host Holiday Concert
- Lisa Academy Charter School collecting shoes for Soles4Souls
- Christmas in the Quarter Celebrates 10th Anniversary Sunday
- A “Belew Christmas” at Wildwood Park for the Arts cancelled