City of LR attorney files motion to ask judge to close motel | News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (March 6) -- City of Little Rock attorney Tom Carpenter has filed a motion to show cause with Pulaski County District Court to ask a judge to close and evacuate the Heritage House Inn at 7500 South University Avenue.
"It's a matter of safety," said City Manager Bruce Moore. "We've tried to work with Heritage House to address concern about the motel's living conditions and the alleged illegal activity that goes on there. Taking this issue to court was the right and timely action to take."
(Copyright 2012 City of Little Rock)
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Boys and Girls Club of Central Arkansas will provide free shoes to children in need
- Military Museum to host Holiday Concert
- Lisa Academy Charter School collecting shoes for Soles4Souls
- Christmas in the Quarter Celebrates 10th Anniversary Sunday
- A “Belew Christmas” at Wildwood Park for the Arts cancelled