Simmons Bank robber identified as Conway man | News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- Little Rock police have identified the man they say robbed Simmons Bank Friday.
Police say the man is Isaac Evans, 35, of Conway. Police say he walked into Simmons Bank at 1:10 p.m. at 1818 N. Taylor and handed the teller a note saying he had a gun and demanded money.
Evans is facing charges of aggravated robbery and theft of property.
If you know Evans or his whereabouts, call police.
(Source: Little Rock Police Dept.)
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Boys and Girls Club of Central Arkansas will provide free shoes to children in need
- Military Museum to host Holiday Concert
- Lisa Academy Charter School collecting shoes for Soles4Souls
- Christmas in the Quarter Celebrates 10th Anniversary Sunday
- A “Belew Christmas” at Wildwood Park for the Arts cancelled