Ramp closure planned for 430/630 interchange in LR | News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. - Crews painting structural steel at the 430/630 interchange in Little Rock will require a temporary ramp closure each night this week, according to Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department (AHTD) officials.
The painting will require the Interstate 430 southbound ramp to northbound Shackleford Road to be closed during the nights of Tuesday, January 22 through Friday, January 25, 2013.
The ramp closures will be in effect between the hours of 9:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. each night, weather permitting. During the ramp closure, motorists on Interstate 430 may access Shackleford Road by continuing southward to the Hermitage Road Exit.
Drivers should use extra caution when approaching and traveling through all highway work zones.
(Source: Arkansas Highway & Transportation Dept.)
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Public meeting scheduled for discussion on widening Mabelvale Cutoff, Scott Hamilton Dr.
- LRPD, Target holding Shop with a Cop event Dec. 14
- Chase Brown gets a helping hand from Arkansas Voices for the Children Left Behind
- Boys and Girls Club of Central Arkansas will provide free shoes to children in need
- Military Museum to host Holiday Concert