Portion of River Mountain Road closed | News
From the city of Little Rock:
Due to a collapsed drainage pipe, a portion of River Mountain Road in Two Rivers Park will be closed off to vehicle, pedestrian and bicycle traffic effective immediately until further notice.
This part of the road is located at the bottom of the hill headed east. There will be no access from the west side of Two Rivers Bridge. The expected repair time is approximately 8-10 weeks.
Until repairs are completed, the Two Rivers Bridge may be accessed through Murray Park via Rebsamen Park Road. We apologize for any inconvenience.
(Source: City of Little Rock)
We also recommend:
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Boys and Girls Club of Central Arkansas will provide free shoes to children in need
- Military Museum to host Holiday Concert
- Lisa Academy Charter School collecting shoes for Soles4Souls
- Christmas in the Quarter Celebrates 10th Anniversary Sunday
- A “Belew Christmas” at Wildwood Park for the Arts cancelled