Temporary night time ramp closures for I430/630 interchange | News
LITTLE ROCK (1-11) -- Crews painting structural steel at the 430/630 interchange in Little Rock will require a temporary ramp closure this coming Sunday and Monday nights, according to Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department (AHTD) officials.
The painting will require the Interstate 430 Southbound ramp to northbound Shackleford Road to be closed Sunday night, January 13th and Monday night, January 14th. The ramp closure will be in effect between the hours of 9:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. each night, weather permitting.
During the ramp closure, motorists on Interstate 430 may access Shackleford Road by continuing southward to the Hermitage Road Exit.
Motorists should exercise caution when approaching and traveling through all highway work zones.
(Source: Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department)
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Boys and Girls Club of Central Arkansas will provide free shoes to children in need
- Military Museum to host Holiday Concert
- Lisa Academy Charter School collecting shoes for Soles4Souls
- Christmas in the Quarter Celebrates 10th Anniversary Sunday
- A “Belew Christmas” at Wildwood Park for the Arts cancelled