LR airport commission announces officers for 2013 | News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) - The commission that governs Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport has announced its officers for 2013.
The Little Rock Municipal Airport Commission says Kay Kelley Arnold has been elected chairman. Arnold was first appointed to the commission in 2003. She is vice president of civic and social responsibility for Entergy Corporation.
Other officers include Vice Chairman and Treasurer Jesse Mason and Secretary Wesley Clark.
Clark is retired four-star general who spent 38 years in the U.S. Army and has been on the commission since 2010. Mason has also been on the commission since 2010 and is director of cooperative education at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.)
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Boys and Girls Club of Central Arkansas will provide free shoes to children in need
- Military Museum to host Holiday Concert
- Lisa Academy Charter School collecting shoes for Soles4Souls
- Christmas in the Quarter Celebrates 10th Anniversary Sunday
- A “Belew Christmas” at Wildwood Park for the Arts cancelled