Debris pick up running behind schedule | News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - In Little Rock, debris cleanup crews are making their rounds but are behind on schedule.
City Officials said if residents want to, they can call 311 to make the city aware they need a pickup.
In other areas of Pulaski County, other crews are doing the same thing but warn if you have large man-made items, like refrigerators that shorted out from the storm, you will have to call sanitation for pickup.
In North Little Rock, debris pickup may be two days behind in the area. Trucks will collect half of the big tree loads this week and the remainder next week.
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Boys and Girls Club of Central Arkansas will provide free shoes to children in need
- Military Museum to host Holiday Concert
- Lisa Academy Charter School collecting shoes for Soles4Souls
- Christmas in the Quarter Celebrates 10th Anniversary Sunday
- A “Belew Christmas” at Wildwood Park for the Arts cancelled