Owners given 48 hrs. to remove abandoned vehicles | News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - According to State Police, no specific law exists regarding abandoned vehicles during winter storms.
Troopers have, however, been putting stickers on vehicles abandoned in the snow storm, giving the owners 48 hours to move them. Unless the owner makes arrangements with state police within that 48 hours or have a private towing company come get the vehicle, it will be towed by a state contractor at the owner's expense.
In the city, Police will not remove a vehicle if it is on private property. The owner of the property is responsible to have the car towed
State Police Spokesperson Bill Sadler said most vehicles have been removed.
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Boys and Girls Club of Central Arkansas will provide free shoes to children in need
- Military Museum to host Holiday Concert
- Lisa Academy Charter School collecting shoes for Soles4Souls
- Christmas in the Quarter Celebrates 10th Anniversary Sunday
- A “Belew Christmas” at Wildwood Park for the Arts cancelled