Ronald McDonald House comforts families of ACH kids | News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - Ronald McDonald House is a home away from home for families who are experiencing extended stays at Arkansas Children's Hospital.
Since the house becomes a home to these families, making the house comfortable place is extremely important, and that's why the Ronald McDonald House Lighting Ceremony happened Tuesday night.
Karen Errins, the executive director of Ronald McDonald House, joined THV11 News to talk about to importance of the Ronald McDonald House and what you can do to help.
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Boys and Girls Club of Central Arkansas will provide free shoes to children in need
- Military Museum to host Holiday Concert
- Lisa Academy Charter School collecting shoes for Soles4Souls
- Christmas in the Quarter Celebrates 10th Anniversary Sunday
- A “Belew Christmas” at Wildwood Park for the Arts cancelled