Capital City Cold Case: 5-year-old murder case | News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - After 5 years and few answers, Little Rock police need your help in solving a man's murder.
Officer Bruce Jones with Little Rock Police joined Liz Massey on THV 11 at 6 to talk more about this case.
On Nov. 11, 2007 at 1321 Jefferson in Little Rock, Juelius Bealer was found lying on his back on the kitchen floor. Officer Jones said witnesses upstairs heard an argument and then several shots fired. They also saw male suspects running out the door carrying items from the residence.
Officer Jones said a large amount of marijuana was found in a duffel bag in Bealer's vehicle. He said Bealer's murder could have been either a drug deal or robbery.
The suspects' vehicle was a blue Lincoln.
If you have any information in the murder of Juelius Bealer, contact Little Rock police. Remember that you can remain anonymous.
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Public meeting scheduled for discussion on widening Mabelvale Cutoff, Scott Hamilton Dr.
- LRPD, Target holding Shop with a Cop event Dec. 14
- Chase Brown gets a helping hand from Arkansas Voices for the Children Left Behind
- Boys and Girls Club of Central Arkansas will provide free shoes to children in need
- Military Museum to host Holiday Concert