Man attacked while riding bike | News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - A man tells police he was attacked while riding his bicycle.
Police talked to the victim while he was at UAMS. He tells police he was riding his bike in the area of 12th Street and Jones Street when the suspect approached him and started hitting him.
The victim tells police the suspect took $10 out of his hand and fled. The victim then rode his bike home where a family member called MEMS. Medical staff the victim possibly has a broken ankle.
This is still under investigation.
(Source: Little Rock Police Dept.)
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Boys and Girls Club of Central Arkansas will provide free shoes to children in need
- Military Museum to host Holiday Concert
- Lisa Academy Charter School collecting shoes for Soles4Souls
- Christmas in the Quarter Celebrates 10th Anniversary Sunday
- A “Belew Christmas” at Wildwood Park for the Arts cancelled