Man opens fire at LR gas station | News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - Little Rock Police are investigating an aggravated robbery and assault that happened at a gas station on University Ave.
According to police, a man in a red jacket was dropped off at the gas station by a light colored four-door Chevrolet Caprice, which left the establishment soon after.
Officers then said that the man approached a Ford pickup, got into a physical fight with the driver and then revealed a handgun, pulling the trigger several times.
The incident report then indicates that surveillance video showed the man fleeing northbound on University Ave. and the driver of the Ford driving away from the establishment.
Officers said they later caught up with the driver of the Ford in Caddo Valley who said the gunman tried to rob him and opened fire. They said a woman and two children were also inside the vehicle when the shooting happened.
No one was reported injured, and police were able to collect evidence from the scene and from the Ford truck.
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Affordable Care Act enrollment opportunity at the Laman Library
- Artist INC Artists Exhibit Talent While Raising Funds for Art Connection
- NLRPD'S 11th annual 'Shop with a Cop'
- A “Belew Christmas” at Wildwood Park for the Arts cancelled
- Two NLR neighborhoods to hold planning meetings for recently awarded Jump Start grants