Hall senior Tyler Scaife picks Rutgers | News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- Hall High School senior Tyler Scaife signs National Letter of Intent to play basketball for Rutgers University in 2013-2014.
Scaife, along with seniors Bobby Portis and Katelyn Weber, announced where they would play collegiate basketball on Friday.
Scaife, a 5-9 guard, had narrowed her decision to Rutgers and Tennessee up until early this week.
Scaife said she made the decision to play for Scarlet Knight head coach Vivian Stringer based on how her skill set would fit in with the Rutgers program. Scaife also said the education system at Rutgers helped her make the decision.
Portis officially signed with the Razorbacks, a decision he verbally made his sophomore year of high school.
Weber signed her Letter of Intent to play for Missouri State.
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Boys and Girls Club of Central Arkansas will provide free shoes to children in need
- Military Museum to host Holiday Concert
- Lisa Academy Charter School collecting shoes for Soles4Souls
- Christmas in the Quarter Celebrates 10th Anniversary Sunday
- A “Belew Christmas” at Wildwood Park for the Arts cancelled