Two women killed in Little Rock Interstate wreck | News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) - Authorities say two women are dead after an early morning crash on Interstate 630 in Little Rock.
Arkansas State Police say the crash happened at about 1 a.m. Monday on I-630 west near the Fair Park exit. A preliminary report says the driver of a Chevrolet Blazer lost control of her vehicle and overturned twice.
Both the driver and passenger were ejected from the SUV.
The passenger, 22-year-old Tawny Rodriguez of Alexander, was pronounced dead at the scene. State police say the driver, 22-year-old Sara Besancon of Mabelvale, was pronounced dead at Baptist Hospital at about 10:30 a.m. Monday.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.)
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Boys and Girls Club of Central Arkansas will provide free shoes to children in need
- Military Museum to host Holiday Concert
- Lisa Academy Charter School collecting shoes for Soles4Souls
- Christmas in the Quarter Celebrates 10th Anniversary Sunday
- A “Belew Christmas” at Wildwood Park for the Arts cancelled