Arkansas First Lady Ginger Beebe accepts donation from Wal-Mart | Events
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - Wal-Mart will be presenting a $25,000 check to Save the Children Tuesday, December 11, at 10 a.m. at the Central Arkansas Library Main Branch. Save the Children is a independent nonprofit organization that works to make a lasting change in the lives of children across the world.
Accepting the check will be Arkansas First Lady Ginger Beebe along side of Save the Children Director Amy Fecher. All of the money donated will be used in Arkansas.
(source: Mitchell Communications Group)
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Boys and Girls Club of Central Arkansas will provide free shoes to children in need
- Military Museum to host Holiday Concert
- Lisa Academy Charter School collecting shoes for Soles4Souls
- Christmas in the Quarter Celebrates 10th Anniversary Sunday
- A “Belew Christmas” at Wildwood Park for the Arts cancelled