Police: Woman stabs man to death with kids in home | Crime
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- One man is dead and a woman is in police custody after an altercation early Friday morning.
It happened around 2:30 am at a home on West 33rd street. Police say 30-year-old Carol Denice Burton stabbed the victim, 42-year-old Willy Peair, in the chest during an argument. Police found him as he lay bleeding on the bathroom floor. He was taken to a local hospital where he later died.
Police say four children were also present in the home, but they did not witness the incident. The children are in DHS custody.
Burton faces charges of first-degree murder.
(Source: Little Rock Police Department release)
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Boys and Girls Club of Central Arkansas will provide free shoes to children in need
- Military Museum to host Holiday Concert
- Lisa Academy Charter School collecting shoes for Soles4Souls
- Christmas in the Quarter Celebrates 10th Anniversary Sunday
- A “Belew Christmas” at Wildwood Park for the Arts cancelled