It's not too late for Christmas deliveries | Business
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. - If you still haven't sent out your holiday gifts yet, you still have some time, and a few options. Though the deadline for pre-Christmas delivery via FedEx Ground is December 17th, last-minute shippers still have options. More than 82 percent of all packages shipped via FedEx Ground are delivered in three business days or less. Plus, procrastinators have until Saturday, December 22nd to ship items via FedEx Express for delivery in the continental U.S. on December 24th.
As online and in-store shoppers check off their lists, FedEx expects to see more than 280 million shipments pass through its worldwide shipping networks during the holiday season. To manage the extra volume, FedEx has increased its workforce by approximately 20,000 seasonal positions.
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Boys and Girls Club of Central Arkansas will provide free shoes to children in need
- Military Museum to host Holiday Concert
- Lisa Academy Charter School collecting shoes for Soles4Souls
- Christmas in the Quarter Celebrates 10th Anniversary Sunday
- A “Belew Christmas” at Wildwood Park for the Arts cancelled